Friday, January 9, 2009

Who's birthday will u always remember??

who's birthday will u always remember?erm...i think is my frenz lor...who also i will remember...dun bother who is she or he...i wan 2 gib my frenz a perfect birthday present...maybe i dun have any presents,bt i will greet her with my heart,i will gib her our memories ...no bother who...i hope tht..they will 4give me didnt buy any presents..maybe they like presents..will nt bother about wat "greet with heart"...bt if someone greet me "happy birthday"..no bother gt presents or nt..i will very happy ..b'cause tht fren remember me,remember my birthday..and i will noe..tht's my real fren!i really hope tht..someone will remember me...

2 comments:

  1. Hi Girl, knowing that you have have a memorable Ox year celebrations at Popo house and at the Mersing as well... but always remember that... an joyful Union surely will go to the end and everyone will have to prepare either to focus on their study or works... and we all hope to have another re union in the coming year... I fully agreed with you that, this Ox year is a joyful and happy one...and we hope to meet up again on the next CNY huh

    ReplyDelete